Please scroll down to view internet rules
1. The rules at conform very closely to those found at Las Vegas Sports book, and are used to protect both our company and you, the bettor.
2. All customer's accounts at are private and confidential, and all calls are recorded on tape and held for disputes for a period of seven days.
3. All Clients must be 18 years of age.
4. The company reserves the right to refuse a wager at any time, from any client without cause, and can refuse wagers from clientele who reside in states or provinces that prohibit sports wagering.
5. All rules, regulations, and payoffs listed in this publication are subject to change without prior written notice.
6. Each client is required to identify himself by his account number and password on each call and each login. The client has sole responsibility for their specific password and account number.
7. Account balances will reflect any wagers on future propositions or pending wagers.
8. Customers cannot risk more money than what is available in their account.
9. All players are to confirm their wagers with the operator at the end of the call using their password. Is the responsibility of the caller to listen to the read-back from the operator before confirming the wager. If, for some reason, the call is dropped before the process is completed, the wager will be at the management discretion.
10. No wagers can be canceled once the caller confirms them and the call is concluded. The only manner in which a client can cancel a wager is to wager on the opposite side of the contest in which he initially wagered.
11. On over/under wagers, over-time periods are included in the final score.
12. When wagering on half-time lines, the over-time period(s) are included as a part of the second half.
13. All minimums, maximums, and payout prices are subject to change without prior written notice.
14. Maximum payout for any parlay is $150,000.
15. All wagering disputes shall be resolved by the read-back from the recorded call and shall be ruled final.
16. With regard to suspended games, protest games, or overturned decisions, follows Las Vegas gaming rules for wagering purposes. Otherwise does not recognize suspended games, protests and overturned decisions for wagering purposes.
17. All sporting events must be played on date unless otherwise specified. If an event is postponed and/or rescheduled, that event will automatically constitute "no action," which means all monies for that event will be refunded. Individual tennis matches have no action if the match is not fully completed due to withdrawal/incapacity or disqualification.
18. All payoffs are calculated on the odds in effect at the time of the wager.
19. It is prohibited to parlay the same team with both the point spread and the money line. Multiple bets are not accepted where the outcome of one part of the bet contributes to the outcome of another (correlated plays).
20. This site does not report your transactions to any financial institution or government agency. It is the client's sole responsibility to report any such information to the appropriate taxable jurisdiction.
21. This site is not responsible for any misrepresentation by any client upon application for membership.
22. This site is not responsible for clients who disclose their password and account number to other parties.
23. The winner of an event, or game, will be determined on the date that the event is concluded.
24. All wagers are in U.S. dollars.
25. In the case of an obvious error on the posted line, scheduled time, or maximum wager, any wagers will be deemed a "no action" wager, and all money will be credited accordingly.
26. This site reserves the right to take away any bonus, at any time, without explanation.
27. Dates and kick-off times of events shown are for guidance purposes only. Bets will be accepted up to the advertised kick-off time. For any reason a bet is inadvertently accepted after an event or match has started, the selection(s) affected will be made void.
28. All futures wagers are accepted as "All In", Run or Not Run, Entered or Not Entered. With the exception of outright bets of Golf Tournaments, stakes are lost on a future bet if a selection does not take part.
29. Winners and losers are official after:
- Soccer - 90 minutes of play - Overtime and/or Penalty shots are not included
- Football - NCAA & NFL - 55 minutes of play
- Basketball - NBA - 43 minutes of play
- Basketball - NCAA - 35 minutes of play
- Hockey - NHL - 55 minutes of play
- All other sporting events - 55 minutes of play
Specific Internet Rules
1. Customer should determine whether the services are permitted under the laws of his/her jurisdiction.
2. Account balances must be verified by the player on each Internet log-on prior to wagering. When you verify and accept your account balance, you agree that all previous transactions are correct and you do not have any claims. Claims or disputes must be settled at this time. For disputes, claims, additional account information, or to report account discrepancies, contact Customer Service.
3. All Internet transactions are logged and backed-up regularly. In all cases of dispute, both management and the player agree that the log backup shall serve as the final authority in the dispute and that all wagers will be adjusted accordingly. There are no claims when a wager is placed online, as the customer is fully responsible for any action that comes in through the website. The client has sole responsibility for their specific password and account number. Players are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all account transactions.
4. Any manipulation of prices and or spread may result in the ticket being marked a loser.